Under the theme of harmony and balance, “Presence and Persistence” invites 13 teams of artists from Korea and other counties who have shown positive and creative homeostasis, including Helmo (Montreuil) and Miju Lee (Busan). There are also the inhouse Ghost Collective (Seoul), Studio Spass (Rotterdam), Club Sans (Seoul, Reims), Bin Koh (Amsterdam), Simo Tse (Amsterdam), Dongwan Kook (Seoul), Naky Hwang (London), and TUKATA® (Incheon). Works by these artists invited from a number of cities are installed all over the exhibition venue, and Culture Station Seoul 284 connects all these different parts of the event. This part consists of leading works of Typojanchi 2021, expressing the theme “Typography and Life” in the most profound way.
- Miju Lee Buddha’s Palm
- Helmo LIVING/LOVING
- Studio Spass LIFESPAN
- The In-house Ghost Collective Make a Wish!
- Club Sans JIM
- Simo Tse (Simpson Tek Fai TSE) A Sun is Also a Star
- Bin Koh Machines in the Private Domain
- CAVA Life Contactless Typography Series
- Dongwan Kook Outbreak 900 ×, Stay at Home Please 900 ×
- Naky Hwang Our Birthplace
- Filed Missing Images
- NAVER × NAVER Culture Foundation × AG Typography Institute Maru Buri, a Record of 4 Years
- TUKATA® The World’s Longest Name